Handcrafted Chocolates from the Algarve
Discover the Magic of Bandarra Chocolates from the Heart of the Algarve!
If you are passionate about chocolates, you cannot miss the unique sensory experience offered by the incredible Bandarra “bonbons” (or “praline“), handcrafted by Eduardo, Master Chocolatier in Vila Real de Santo António in the Algarve.
Indulge in this box with 6 chocolate candies, 3 heart-shaped with caramel filling with fleur de sel, and 3 crunchy almond “Rocher“.
Son of a Portuguese father, his love for chocolate blossomed since childhood and after an inspiring trip to the north of France, his fascination with the art of chocolate continued to grow and he decided to bring this passion to the south of Portugal.
The name BANDARRA is a loving tribute to his wife and her Portuguese ancestors, each bonbon is a masterpiece that mixes creativity and regional ingredients, providing a unique and authentic experience, telling its own story of love for the Algarve.
Immerse yourself in the magic of chocolate, where tradition meets innovation, creating unforgettable moments.
Bandarra – The Authentic Flavor of the Algarve!
In a healthy and balanced diet, it is an extra treat that comforts the soul.
It can provide a convivial moment, it goes very well with your tea, coffee or milk. To enjoy in private, in the company of family or friends. Or also as a gift for a special event.
- “Rocher” chocolates with cocoa and milk topping and a delicious almond and peanut butter filling.
- Heart-shaped chocolates, covered in low-fat, dark cocoa with vanilla aroma and a delicious salted caramel filling with Castro Marim fleur de sel.
- Net weight: 116 gr
- Packaging type: Cardboard
- Average shelf life: 3 months
- Conservation: Room temperature (but away from heat source)
- Allergens: almond, peanut and milk