- Who is responsible for processing your data.
- For what purposes do we collect the requested data.
- What is the legitimacy for your treatment.
- How long do we keep them?
- To which recipients the information is communicated.
- What are your rights.
Algarve Tasting Basket
Owner: Paula Cristina Felício Silva Santos (NIF: 181 146 991)
Address: Beco da Semina, Caixa Postal 230T, Albufeira (PORTUGAL)
email: [email protected]
Phone: (+351) 967 037 896
(Call on national mobile network)
Hereinafter “Algarve Tasting Basket”, “We” or the “Responsible for the Treatment”.
Personal data refers to any information or data that can directly or indirectly identify you. Personal Data includes information such as first name, last name, telephone number, email address or postal address, among others. It may also include unique numeric identifiers, such as your computer’s IP address, as well as the information we obtain through cookies.
Hereby, the user (you) guarantees that the Personal Data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Site, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of wrong, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user.
We may collect or receive your data through our website, forms or social networking sites, among others. In some cases, you provide your personal data directly (for example, when you contact us or register on our website), or in other cases, we collect it (for example, using cookies to understand how you use our website).
for the processing of the data sent through:
PURCHASE FORM (Shopping Cart)
- Personal data collected: When you make a purchase, you will need to complete a form with your full name, email address, postal address and your credit or debit card number.
- Purpose: We collect the mentioned personal data:
- To provide the services correctly.
- Execute the contract of sale that you have contracted with us.
- Manage your orders and send the products you have purchased to the indicated address.
- Manage the payment of your orders.
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities and / or contracted products.
- Answer any questions or queries you may have regarding your orders.
- Manage any dispute related to your purchases.
- Manage possible returns once the purchase has been made.
- Sending our newsletter, informative communications and advertising regarding our products, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp), in case of acceptance.
- Legitimacy: Your express consent, the contractual relationship with us and the legitimate interest of Algarve Tasting Basket. In this sense, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the website, as well as for the execution of the contract of sale.
- Storage duration: We will treat your data as long as it is necessary for the correct provision of the services, as well as during the minimum time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and for business purposes.
For your security, Algarve Tasting Basket has a payment method through a secure payment gateway. The bank data that you provide is encrypted and transmitted to the servers of the bank. Afterwards the data is verified with the issuing bank to avoid fraud.
- Personal data collected: Email address.
• Purpose: Sending our newsletter, informative communications and advertising regarding our products, including by electronic means.
• Legitimacy: Your consent through the registration in the newsletter form.
• Storage duration: Until you revoke the consent and request the withdrawal of the service.
- SENDING OF EMAILS: ([email protected])
• Purpose: Respond to your requests for information, respond to your requests and respond to your questions or concerns.
• Legitimation: User consent when requesting information via email or sending your data to complete your purchase.
• Storage duration: Unless you request its deletion by email, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year.
We may keep your personal data for lawful purposes, including to enforce our rights (for example, to assert our rights in the event of a dispute) or for historical and statistical purposes.
As soon as we no longer need your personal data, we will delete it from our system and records and/or anonymize it.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and the consequences of not doing so.
The submission of personal data requires a minimum age of 18 years of age and, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to sign contracts.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide you with the services that you may contract, so if you do not give us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you requested.
We reserve the right to register your personal data and information in our database.
The Personal Data we collect from you may be treated by the Responsible of the treatment, on the legal basis of the legitimate interest of Algarve Tasting Basket, and/ or to fulfil administrative purposes.
Your personal data may be communicated to:
- Financial Entities, during your communications of your bank card to conclude your purchases
- Third parties who provide IT services to us, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support for our databases, as well as for our software and applications that may contain data related to you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services such as CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Carriers for shipping purchased products.
- Third parties to comply with legal regulations.
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Any other right recognized In the law.
Where and how to request your Rights: Through written document addressed to the Responsible of the treatment sent to its postal address or email address (given in Section 1), writing “Personal Data” in the subject line, and specifying the right wished to be exercised and with respect to which specific personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you may submit a claim with the Portuguese Data Protection Agency.
With the aim of safeguarding the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied of your alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatments.
It is important for us to keep your personal data information up to date. You have to inform us of any change regarding your personal data information. However, be aware that we do not answer about the veracity of your personal data information.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: algarvetastingbasket.com
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Necessary: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Analytics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Advertisement: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Performance: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_ga_NWLTGKEDYY||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|NID||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
|pll_language||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
|tk_ai||JetPack sets this cookie to store a randomly-generated anonymous ID which is used only within the admin area and for general analytics tracking.|
|tk_lr||The tk_lr is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyzes referrer behaviour for Jetpack.|
|tk_or||The tk_or is a referral cookie set by the JetPack plugin on sites using WooCommerce, which analyzes referrer behaviour for Jetpack.|
|tk_qs||JetPack sets this cookie to store a randomly-generated anonymous ID which is used only within the admin area and for general analytics tracking.|
|tk_r3d||JetPack installs this cookie to collect internal metrics for user activity and in turn improve user experience.|
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on Cookie Settings. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org.