- These conditions relate to the sale of regional products from the Algarve through our online store on the Algarvetastingbasket.com website and are agreed between Alagarve Tasting Basket and the Customer who wishes to make purchases through our website.
If any condition described herein is found to be illegal, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be eliminated or reduced in accordance with the law, without affecting the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
We make no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information (including information about goods and services) included on the Site.
We reserve the right to change, delete or move any information on the Site at any time without notice.
To place an order on our website, the Customer must be over 18 years of age and be legally capable of entering into binding contracts committing to provide true data that allow the successful processing of your order and the issuance of the respective invoice.
Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased by persons who are of legal age in their country of residence.
- The present conditions are intended to define the terms of sale between Algarve Tasting Basket and the Customer, including payment and delivery. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee its follow-up. Orders are placed through the online store of the algarvetastingbasket.com website and for any other clarifications you can always contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 967037896.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. It may be necessary to revise or amend these terms and conditions to reflect changes in market conditions, such as changes in technology, payment methods, relevant laws and regulatory requirements and our system’s capabilities. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes we make. Your continued use of our website after the changes are posted means that you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not agree with the changes made or, in general, with the Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site and Services.
- If an order cannot be satisfied, in part or in full, the Customer will be immediately contacted by our Customer Service in order to find the most appropriate solution.
If you wish, you have the possibility to cancel the order with the respective refund, if you have already made the respective payment and it has not yet been shipped. All information about price, products, specifications, promotional actions and services may be changed at any time. However, the rates in force that were indicated on the website at the time the customer places the order will apply. In the event of a temporary or even permanent break in the product’s stock, the Customer will be duly notified, and an alternative will be suggested with other products with similar characteristics.
The general conditions of sale are the only ones to apply and supersede all other conditions, except by prior, express and written agreement.
- The photographs that illustrate the products do not enter the contractual field and we will try to always correspond to what you will receive. All products presented in our online store www.algarvetastingbasket.com are subject to stock availability.
The information about the products presented on the Site is only intended to provide a brief summary of information for the Customer’s information.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information and data contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. We will try to keep this information up to date or correct. We make no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information (including information about goods and services) included on the Site.
- In accordance with Law No. 47/2014, of 28/07, and unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the customer cannot return:
– Goods that, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or quickly expire;
– Sealed goods not subject to return, for reasons of health protection or hygiene when opened after delivery;
If you wish to return your purchase/product, you must immediately send an email to email@example.com where you must present the reason for the return and provided that it is duly proven with photographs, order number and your contacts. After sending, you will be informed about how to proceed with the return. You will have a period of 15 days after receipt of the product to do so, and only the product that is received in the proper conditions (including the original packaging) will be accepted. Shipping costs are borne by the customer. The method of refunding the value of the product to be returned will be the same as the payment method used in the respective order.
Algarve Tasting Basket is not responsible for shipments made to countries where the respective law does not allow the entry of natural products or alcoholic beverages, and the Customer is responsible for the eventual seizure or payment of customs fees of the respective order. In case of return of products, only the amount corresponding to the goods will be refunded, after deducting financial charges and costs associated with their return and transport.
- The prices of the products are indicated in euros and include the VAT rate in force in Portugal.
If the indicated price is incorrect and is manifestly derisory, regardless of its cause (computer bug, manual error, technical error, etc.), the order will be cancelled, even if it has already been confirmed.
The price of the products includes legally due taxes (namely, Value Added Tax corresponding to each product), which will be charged to the Customer together with the reservation at the legal rate in force in Portugal, depending on the services contracted.
Canceling an order is only possible if payment has not yet been made and the order has not yet been processed.
- Por favor, inspecione todos os pacotes assim que eles são recebidos. Aquando da entrega da sua encomenda, por favor verifique o estado da mesma na presença do estafeta, salientando para qualquer indício de inconformidade (produto em falta, caixa de transporte danificada ou violada). No caso de qualquer garrafa(s) seja partida durante o transporte, por favor contacte-nos de imediato para firstname.lastname@example.org após o recebimento do seu pacote(s), para que possamos iniciar uma reclamação junto da empresa de transporte. Mantenha a embalagem original e o seu conteúdo exatamente como os recebeu e comprove através de fotos. É da responsabilidade do Cliente confirmar a receção dos Produtos e a conformidade dos mesmos.
Se a embalagem se apresentar danificada, deve recusar a entrega e proceder à sua devolução seguindo as indicações do estafeta.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the delivery of any products is declared to have been carried out at the time of signature of proof of receipt of the products at the agreed delivery address. If for any reason you have not been able to receive your order, the customer will have to contact the DPD agent in his area of residence (to the contacts indicated in the “tracking” emails) to schedule a second and final delivery attempt. In the case of orders that are sent and refused by the customer or returned by the transport company as “unable to deliver”, only the value of the basket ordered will be credited, removing the value of the cost of returning the carrier to Algarve Tasting Basket.
- The period between the moment you place the order and the date of delivery by the carrier to your address will depend on a combination of the following aspects:
– Shipping time (24 to 48 hours) = payment validation + order preparation + delivery of the order to the carrier.
– delivery time – responsibility of the carrier.
Delivery times are indicative and, therefore, to be considered valid when there are no physical or structural impediments (for example: incorrect addresses or force majeure setbacks).
Orders received on Fridays (or after 12pm on Thursday), Saturdays or Sundays will only be shipped the following business day (normally Monday).
- Orders can be canceled at no cost until the time they are prepared for shipment to the Customer. If the Customer’s cancellation request arrives after the order has been dispatched (after the carrier’s request for collection), such cancellation will have an associated cost and deducted from the refund amount.
- For information on the consumer’s right of free withdrawal, please consult the provisions of Decree-Law No. 24/2014, of 14 February.
In the event of a dispute, we inform you that the consumer can use the Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution entities identified on the consumer portal, on the website www.consumidor.pt , or the Online Consumer Dispute Resolution identified on the website https: //webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.
The currently existing alternative dispute resolution entities are as follows:
CIMAAL – Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center for Consumer Disputes in the Algarve
Tel.: 289 823 135; E-mail: email@example.com
In the event of a dispute, the customer may appeal under the terms and for the purposes of article 18 of Law no. Information, Mediation and Arbitration of Consumer Disputes in the Algarve- site: https://www.chttps://www.consumidoronline.pt/en/onsumidoronline.pt/en/
In case of dispute, you can use the European platform RLL – Online Dispute Resolution: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home.howitworks